Welcome To My Blog!!!!

Glad to see you have made it to my blog. I hope to make my life journey an interesting read for you and with hopes that you will return often to see "What's New" with me. Where should I start....well first of all, I'm now living in sunny Florida. I never thought I would ever live in Florida..funny how life has a way of changing things on you. Over the span of my career I have lived in Los Angeles, California, Great Britain, Germany, Ohio -my hometown... that's right, I'm a Buckeye girl and now Flo...Rida... There have been many reasons why I have lived in so many places but I think I'll focus on Florida for now. So with that said, I would like to have you join me on my journey to success! My past adventures have allowed me to do many things that I have set out to do.... but I want more and I need your support. I want to grow as an actress and journalist and you are invited along for the ride... Give me your feedback about things you have seen on my site, what kind of documentary I should do next, like the one I did called Germany, Somewhere in America. Hope to see you back here for my next blog!

Comments