Getting to Work

Wow, it took me forever to get this new blog up. I've been very busy with trying to finally settle into life as a full timer....meaning, auditioning, classes and all the other things that go along with trying to survive in this world. Well I did book a job with a major pharmaceutical supply company....even if it was only as an extra, at least I was a doctor. It's funny going on set as an extra, because you really get to sit back and watch it all happen. I did get to do the occasional walk by in the background and look like I was really busy working as a doctor. It's all good and the pay wasn't bad. Things are finally starting to pick up for me here in Florida, I booked a job with Home Shopping Network......finally, after going to their studio six other times for auditions....I was starting to give up on them but a client finally liked my look. Well that's about it for now. I will try to keep the blogs coming more regularly.....check back in a week!!!

Comments

  1. Love the clip from your new movie. Can't wait to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the HSN gig? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment