Happy New Year


Looking very business ready
 The new year has begun and I am just now waiting to update my blog with news of my first job for the new year.....I need to get on the ball. Let's hope that a job at the beginning of the year is a sign of more work to come this year.  Booked an industrial acting job for an assisted living company. I played the executive director of the facility who was in charge of helping out the new hires. It was a good job, the people where friendly and the set was very casual....so casual that I had to do my own hair and make-up, yeah that's right, I said that and I'm not trying to be diva....you see, usally they do these things for you in case you don't know what you are doing and in most cases I don't....I think I was able to pull off some sort of business executive look here. The shoot took place in an actual assisted living facility. It was a very nice facility and it got me to thinking about where I will live someday when I am no longer able to care for myself. I guess I better increase my pension contributions to afford a place like this.....Not much to report on this job other than I need to book more work to increase my pension!

Comments