HSN Lancome

Found another great product from working a Before/After shoot for Lancome. The product is called "Bright Expert".  This new skin care cream helps to even out your skin tones and remove acne spots. This job began with a photo of me before using the product and a serious of three after photos after using the product over a three month period. The results of using the product were great, there were visible signs of some of my acne spots becoming lighter on my face...I was very happy with the results of the product.

This was my second Before/After shoot for Lancome and the experience of doing these types of shoots are always fun because they help to improve your skin with amazing products that haven't even hit the market yet.  Showing up each time to have my photo taken is rewarding because I like to see how the previous photo differs from the photo I'm taking that day.  The process is always the same because consistency is important when trying to show a time lapse....I meet with Deena the make-up artist, although I'm not having make-up applied (you always do these skin care shoots with no make-up) she is there to make my hair the same as it was on the first "before" photo, then I sit in the chair with the lights and Jessie the photographer snaps my photo...he'll have me move my head a few ways so that it lines up correctly from the previous photo...then Lisa takes the photo and pulls it up immediately on the computer and sizes up the photo next to the "Before" photo and makes sure that both photos are consistent in size and color. Thanks Lisa, Jessie and Deena for making this experience so much fun and easy going!  

Comments