Disney Holiday

It's holiday time and time to create some holiday bliss. Did a photo shoot for Disney that was fun and all the way Disney. The home we did the shoot at was absolutely gorgeous! The photo shoot depicted a family on Christmas morning opening presents. We sat in our pajamas in front of this huge Christmas tree and a sea of beautifully wrapped presents while I watched my pretendies open their presents. The kids were professional and did every take as if it were their first time shooting the photo. I believe the photo will appear on the internet and brochures for a Disney credit card. If you see the photo, let me know!

Since this post, I've been thinking a lot about the origins of Christmas and found out some interesting things about where Christmas originated from. I'm sure that I will not do anymore Christmas photo shoots.

Comments