Work Is My Vacation

When you are a parent, your life gets consumed with those of your family and the needs of your children.

I don't get out-of-town acting gigs a lot but when I do, I MAKE IT A VACATION! I was so excited to get a two-day gig in Cincinnati and I made the most of it. It was a time for me to relax, stretch out and enjoy my own needs.  This means going to swim in the hotel pool or enjoy the jacuzzi, it also means watching what I want to watch on TV (I don't have cable at home (by choice), so it was a real treat to watch some cable shows), stretch out on the whole bed, shower for about 30 minutes, enjoy the silence of no one saying "MOM!". It was my kind of pleasure.

I can't post details of my cincy job, as it was with Proctor and Gamble, and I had to sign a nondisclosure agreement, not to post photos about the job. I thought I would just tell you how I used the opportunity to enjoy myself and relax a little in between working. Here is a short clip from my hotel room.

Comments