I'm Back Big Lots



It's been a while since I posted to my blog but I'm back and ready to share my acting experiences. I share these experiences to those who are looking to break into the acting world. I've been an actress in different countries and only recently capturing these experiences to share on my blog. In the beginning of 2016 I booked an industrial for Big Lots. I had just been recovering from the flu and had to work on memorizing my lines while I was deathly ill. As an actor there are no excuses, the show must go on, I am slightly recovered from being ill....it was time to prepare to go shoot this job. The most memorable experience about this job was the amount of dialog I had memorize and the time of day of the shoot. The shoot was 9pm to 5am because we had to shoot while the store was closed.  My scene was the last shot of the night and I knew I had better pull through or we were going to be there until the store opened. I nailed it and we got to leave with the video in the can!!!! 

Comments