HOME SHOPPING NETWORK

Leticia Govea - my on-air buddy
Wow! What an amazing experience I had working on the Home Shopping Network on Monday. I had the pleasure of being selected to model an amazing product by Studio Beauty Mix....http://www.studiobeautymix.com/ This day Studio Beauty Mix presented four (4) products...Nudite (pronounced new d tay) Intense Perfume Roll-on and Creme, the products I modeled were the Soft Focus Softening Body Creme and the Soft Kiss Softening Shimmer Balm. I put the creme on early that morning around 6am and it lasted all day! The creme helped to cure my chronic ashy skin. I swim a lot so my skin is constantly dried out from the water....so finding a product that can help me to stay moisturized throughout the day is amazing! The lip balm was nice too, it had a minty smell to it and I could put it over my lipstick to help add a nice sheen to my lips. For the softening creme I did a before photo that showed my legs without the creme and then LIVE on-air I displayed to the viewers how my legs looked after the project was applied. The quality of the product spoke for itself and my legs looked amazing! I did four live shows that day with a different HSN host for each show...the first one starting at 8am, 2:30pm, 6pm and 11pm....I held up (my hair didn't) and so did my soft, moisturized legs. I know I started looking rough towards the end but I was there for about 18 hours!!! When I got home I think I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. It was worth it, I met two very nice ladies who helped to develop the products for Studio Beauty Mix, Nicole Ostoya and Leticia Govea. Leticia was the on-air spokesperson for the products. She had never done live television before and neither have I (scary)...she did an amazing job! She got up there worked magic...her job was a lot tougher than mine, I just had to stand there, rub creme on my arms and look cute but she looked fabulous and spoke with such articulation about the products...not to mention she had an ear piece on and had to listen to the director talk to her about her positioning, which camera to look at and what to discuss next! She nailed each show!
Nicole Ostoya and me at the
end of a long night
The project sales did well and I'm sure the buyers of the Studio Beauty Mix products will be pleasantly surprised about the products when they receive them. They are very good products....and I'm not just saying that because I was hired to do so, they really do work and the roll-on perfume has a really nice, sensual, light musk smell to it that will be my new signature fragrance. I got to experience great products, live television, booking another job, having fun, met nice employers (HSN and Studio Beauty Mix) and another pay check!!!
I love it when a job comes so nicely together......

Comments